Revisionary breast surgery can provide a renewed sense of satisfaction by refining previous procedures and attaining your desired results.
Revisionary Breast Surgery Can Correct Previous Surgeries
Occasionally, seeking the expertise of another surgeon after previous breast surgery may be necessary to address specific concerns. Reasons for seeking further assistance include:
- Breast Asymmetry: When there's a notable imbalance in breast size, shape, or position.
- Capsular Contracture: The development of scar tissue around the implant causing discomfort or distortion.
- Symmastia: where implants meet in the center of the chest due to improper placement.
- Ruptured Implant: Addressing a ruptured implant to ensure safety and aesthetic integrity.
- Change in Implant Volume: Adjusting implant size to achieve desired proportions.
- Implant Replacement: Revising from saline to silicone implants for improved texture and appearance.